I’m always on the lookout for easy and healthy gluten-free snacks! Some of these snacks you can grab on-the-go, and others take just a few minutes of preparation. Eating healthy can be easy and delicious!
This year, I discovered Earth Echo Foods, and they make amazing all-natural superfood blends! We’ve been loving their Cacao Bliss superfood blend. I love that there’s no sugar in this blend, and it’s basically a healthy chocolate supplement! They also have a turmeric & superfood elixir blend (Golden Superfood Bliss) and green superfood elixir blend (Island Bliss). All of their products are gluten-free, vegan, soy-free, USDA organic, sugar-free, and keto-friendly. You can use code GLUTENFREE for 15% off your purchase.
You can sip on cacao bliss hot chocolate as it gets cooler out! Add a scoop or two of Cacao Bliss to ½ cup of hot water and ½ cup of milk (I love almond milk), and it’s quite satisfying 🙂 I also love using Cacao Bliss as a substitute for cocoa powder in my dessert recipes so you can use it in pancakes, cookies, brownies, and more! I’ve incorporated this blend to my three ingredient chocolate pancake recipe. All you need is a banana, two eggs, and then I add a scoop or two of Cacao Bliss which doubles as cocoa/cacao powder.
Three Ingredient Chocolate Pancakes:
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1-2 scoops of Cacao Bliss superfood blend
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add two eggs to bowl, and mix well.
- Add Cacao Bliss to bowl, and mix well.
- Pour onto hot greased griddle, making 8-10 small pancakes.
I love adding mixed berries and sliced banana to this stack of chocolate pancakes and then drizzling maple syrup all over it! Let me know if you make them 🙂 Lots more healthy and easy recipes below!
- Fruit: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, apples, oranges, grapefruit, bananas, pears, grapefruit, watermelon, papaya, plums, peaches
- Hard-boiled eggs: I love eating them with mustard, thousand island, burger sauce, or everything bagel seasoning
- Yogurt: my favorite flavors are vanilla, peach, blueberry, strawberry, and strawberry banana
- Apple slices and nut butter such as almond butter or peanut butter
- Hummus with cucumber slices, carrot sticks, and radish slices
- Mixed nuts: I like almonds & cashews
- Banana honey oat cups
- Celery and nut butter
Pancake & Waffle Snacks:
- Two ingredient pancakes
- Three ingredient chocolate pancakes
- Mini banana stuffed pancakes
- Two ingredient waffles
- Roasted vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and carrots
- Cauliflower buffalo bites
- Crab cucumber cups
- Egg muffins
- Zucchini pizza bites
- Zucchini pizza boats
- Greek cucumber boats
- Harissa roasted carrots & cauliflower
- Baked eggs in avocado
- Caprese zoodles
- Mini Caprese bites
- Sweet potato toast
- Frozen banana slices: cut a banana into slices, put on cutting board, and place in freezer for at least an hour
- Chocolate dipped clementine slices
- Chocolate dipped nut butter banana bites
- Watermelon cucumber feta salad with basil
- Mediterranean watermelon pizza
- Watermelon fruit basket
- Frozen yogurt bark
- Frozen yogurt dipped bananas
- Yogurt melon bowls
- Yogurt pops
- Papaya yogurt bowls
- Rainbow fruit skewers with yogurt
- Smoothie in pineapple boats
- Avocado chocolate cookies
- Avocado chocolate mousse aka paleo brownie batter
- Four ingredient paleo brownie batter
- Paleo & egg free chocolate chip cookies
- Honey nut blondies
- Edible cookie dough
- Paleo flourless zucchini chocolate brownies
- Paleo banana bread
- Fruit pumpkins & ghosts for Halloween
- Healthy veggie turkey for Thanksgiving
- Fruit candy canes for Christmas
- Fruit Santas for Christmas
- Santa pancake for Christmas
- Healthy Easter bunny for Easter
This is an Earth Echo Foods sponsored post. All opinions are my own.