Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 cup nut butter
- ½ cup mashed banana aka 1.5 medium bananas
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- paleo chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the nut butter, banana, honey, egg, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips to bowl, and combine.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned a bit.
Dessert, Bars, Bread, Fruits
Rate this recipe