FOR THE FILLING:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups blueberries (2 pints), rinsed & dried
FOR THE CRUMBLE TOPPING:
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with baking spray or coat baking dish with butter. I used a 9" round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the granulated sugar, GF flour, lemon juice, and pure vanilla extract. Add in the blueberries so they're well-coated. Set aside this bowl.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the melted butter to the bowl. Use a fork to combine. The crumble/streusel will start to form.
- Pour the blueberry filling into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the blueberries.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the juices are bubbling and the topping is firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Let the blueberry crumble cool for at least 15 minutes before serving. Can top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream as well! Crumble can stay on the counter covered for 2-3 days or in the fridge covered for 4-5 days.
- More crumble recipes to make next! Here's raspberry crumble and apple crumble.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe