Frozen Yogurt Bark
3 hours 0 mins
3 hours 15 mins
- 18 oz yogurt (I used Kroger Carbmaster cultured dairy blend, vanilla flavor)
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- strawberries, sliced
- kiwi, sliced
- nuts (I used cashews & walnuts)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add yogurt mixture to lined baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Add blueberries, strawberries, and kiwi to yogurt mixture.
- Add nuts to yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer, and transfer to cutting board. Cut into pieces and serve. Keep leftovers in freezer.
Rate this recipe