Two Ingredient Waffles
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- waffle maker
- toppings such as sliced strawberries, sliced banana, blueberries, and maple syrup
- Heat up waffle maker.
- In a small or medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add eggs to bowl, and mix well. If you have a smaller waffle maker, then you can cut the recipe in half and do 1 banana + 2 eggs.
- Pour batter onto hot waffle maker. Once complete, carefully remove waffle from waffle maker.
- Top waffle with toppings of your choice! I used sliced strawberries, sliced banana, blueberries, and maple syrup.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe