Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- ½ cup GF flour
- ½ cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- ⅔ cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ to 1 cup tzatziki sauce or dressing of your choice
- carrot & celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, water, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add cauliflower florets to flour mixture, and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower florets evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, whisk together the hot sauce, melted butter, and honey until smooth.
- Pour sauce mixture over the cauliflower florets, and coat evenly.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce or dressing of your choice. Serve with carrot & celery sticks as well.
Rate this recipe