Healthy Blondies (No Sugar, No Butter, or Oil)
- 1.5 medium bananas (½ cup mashed banana)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup yogurt (I use non-fat plain or vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- chocolate chips (you really only need 1-2 tbsp and can use unsweetened/paleo to keep it sugar-free; or can add ½ tsp of cinnamon for another yummy flavor combo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with parchment paper. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana up well. Add eggs, and mix together. Add yogurt and pure vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add in the flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Sprinkle in 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean from the center, they're done.
- Note that this is my adapted version of my healthy brownie recipe - both are no sugar, no oil, no butter! If you want the full sugar & butter version, then use this brownie recipe or this blondie recipe or this white chocolate blondie recipe 🙂
Rate this recipe