Honey Nut Blondies
- 1 ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Comvita Manuka honey
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ to 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8x8 pan with non-stick tin foil.
- In large bowl, combine GF flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add Manuka honey and butter to bowl, and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs to bowl, and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts, and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan, and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Can drizzle more Manuka honey on top of blondies as well.
Rate this recipe