Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad with Basil
- 1 watermelon, cubed
- 1 cucumber, sliced and cut into quarters
- ¼ of a red onion, sliced
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 to 2 oz Rocky Mountain Olive Oil basil infused olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- basil, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cubed watermelon and sliced cucumber.
- Add red onion and crumbled feta to bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil all over watermelon salad.
- Squeeze the lime, and sprinkle salt all over watermelon salad. Toss salad so it's well-coated.
- Garnish with basil.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe