Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (I used classic monkfruit sweetener)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar (I used golden monkfruit sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup paleo chocolate chips
- In a medium or large-sized bowl, mix the sugars, butter, and vanilla extract together.
- Add the almond flour and salt to the bowl, and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl, and mix together.
- If you want to use GF all-purpose flour instead of almond flour, then use this recipe for cookie dough.
Rate this recipe