Mini Banana Stuffed Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 large banana, sliced into coins (or use 1.5 bananas if smaller)
- toppings such as maple syrup, sliced banana, blueberries, and raspberries
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Add two eggs to bowl, and mix well, making the pancake batter.
- Grease a hot griddle/pan. Use a regular-sized spoon to scoop up a banana coin and a bit of pancake batter. Put it on the pan. Use the spoon to add more batter on top of banana coin. Continue with more banana coins until the pan is full.
- Flip mini banana stuffed pancakes over, and remove from pan once cooked through and lightly browned. Add more cooking spray to pan after each batch. Makes about 20 mini pancakes. Note that the first batch of pancakes will look just okay - the next batches will look like pancakes!
- Put mini pancakes on plate. Add maple syrup and fruit as desired.
Rate this recipe