Yogurt Melon Bowls
- 1 melon
- 12 oz yogurt
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- handful of berries
- a few cherries
- handful of GF granola
- spoonful of chia seeds
- Slice the melon in half, and set each melon bowl upright. If the bowls are wobbly, you can slice a thin layer off the bottom so they can rest on a flat surface.
- Using a large spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Spoon the yogurt into the melon bowls. Make sure that you don't completely fill up the bowls since the toppings will make it overflow if it's too full to start with.
- Top the melon bowls with sliced banana, sliced kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and cherries.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on sliced bananas.
- Add granola to center of melon bowl.
Rate this recipe