Chocolate Dipped Clementine Slices
- 2 clementines
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ tsp coconut oil or a few sprays of coconut oil spray (optional)
- coconut flakes or sea salt
- Place parchment sheet on a cutting board or baking sheet.
- Peel the clementines.
- In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. I did a few sprays of coconut oil spray. Microwave for about 30 seconds, and stir. Microwave for additional 15 second intervals as needed.
- Dip each clementine slice halfway into melted chocolate, and place on parchment paper-lined cutting board. Sprinkle with coconut flakes or sea salt immediately. Repeat with the rest of the clementine slices.
- Put cutting board in fridge, and refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
Rate this recipe