Sweet Potato Toast
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- EFFi Foods grain-free granola
- dollop of vegan yogurt
- a few raspberries
- dollop of creamy peanut butter
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- a few slices of banana
- ⅛ of an avocado
- a few cherry tomatoes, halved
- sprinkle of chia seeds
- You can peel the sweet potatoes if you like but you don't have to. Slice the sweet potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices. You want it thick enough to hold toppings but not too thick that it won't toast well.
- Toast the sweet potato on high for about 2-3 cycles. The sweet potato should be slightly browned and cooked through.
- Toast #1: Spread yogurt on sweet potato toast. Top with raspberries and granola.
- Toast #2: Spread avocado on sweet potato toast, and mash it with a fork. Top with cherry tomatoes, granola, and chia seeds.
- Toast #3: Spread peanut butter on sweet potato toast. Add banana slices, granola, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Rate this recipe