Crab Cucumber Cups
- 2 large cucumbers
- 6 oz crabmeat
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- green onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- sesame seeds
- GF tamari sauce
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the length of the cucumbers creating a striped effect.
- Cut off the ends of the cucumbers. Cut the cucumbers into 2 inch portions.
- Scoop out some of the cucumber seed/insides from each cucumber portion so that they form a cup. You can use a melon baller, tsp, or spoon.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crab meat and lemon juice. Add green onions. Season with salt & pepper. Mix together.
- Spoon the crab meat mixture into each cucumber cup.
- Garnish each cucumber cup with green onions & sesame seeds. Can serve with GF tamari sauce.
Rate this recipe