- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick aluminum foil or parchment paper. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean from the center, they're done.
- For the healthy version of these brownies (no sugar, no butter, no oil!), use this healthy brownie recipe 🙂
Rate this recipe