Rainbow Fruit Skewers
- 8 skewers
- 8 strawberries
- 8 raspberries
- 8 peeled tangerine slices
- 8 slices of banana
- 8 green grapes
- 8 blueberries
- 8 blackberries
- 8 red grapes
- 12 oz of plain or vanilla yogurt
- Prepare the fruit so the top of the strawberries are removed, the tangerine is peeled, and the banana is sliced.
- Thread 1 of the following fruit in this order to each skewer: strawberry, raspberry, tangerine, banana, green grape, blueberry, blackberry, & red grape.
- Put yogurt in a small bowl so you can dip the fruit into the yogurt.
- Arrange the rainbow fruit skewers on a platter.
- You can arrange extra fruit on the yogurt bowl, or make more fruit skewers depending on how many you want.
Rate this recipe