Greek Cucumber Boats
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2.5 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- ⅓ cup kalamata or black olives, cut into quarters
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the cucumbers in half, the long way and the short way, so you're left with 4 four boats per cucumber.
- Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the cucumber seeds so you're left with a boat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the lemon juice and oil together.
- Add in the tomatoes, olives, feta, and red onion. Mix together. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon the Greek salad mixture into cucumber boats. Can garnish with more cracked black pepper on top.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe