Mediterranean Watermelon Pizza
- 1 watermelon (I used a mini watermelon)
- feta cheese, crumbled
- pickled onions
- about 30 mini Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- On a cutting board, cut watermelon in half. Cut a slice about 1 inch wide. Cut this slice into "pizza" slices - I did four pizza slices. I cut the watermelon into 3 pizza pies and then put the rest aside to eat later.
- Lay the watermelon pizza down. Top with toppings such as feta cheese, arugula, pickled onions, and Kalamata olives.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze all over watermelon pizza.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe