Banana Honey Oat Cups
- cooking spray & muffin tin
- 1 large banana, mashed
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1.5 cups GF oats
- toppings such as yogurt & fruit
- Spray 5 muffin cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray. Makes 5 banana honey oat cups.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash a banana. Add in the honey, ground cinnamon, pure vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together. Fold in GF oats, and mix well.
- Fill a greased muffin tin with the oat mixture. The mixture should cover the base and sides of the muffin cups. Use a spoon to form the crust.
- Put muffin tin in fridge for about 1.5 to 2 hours. Remove from fridge once they're chilled and firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put muffin tin in the oven, and bake for 13-15 minutes. The edges should be slightly crispy.
- Let the cups cool for a few minutes, and then carefully remove the cups from the muffin tin using a spoon.
- Once the cups completely cool, you can add the toppings. Add yogurt to each cup. Top with berries.
Rate this recipe