Paleo Salmon Cakes
- 12 oz canned salmon, skinless & boneless
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dill weed
- cracked black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add the canned salmon. Discard the water from the can. Use a fork to flake the fish. Add almond flour and egg, and mix together. Add dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dill weed, and cracked black pepper. Mix together.
- Use your hands to make salmon patties. I made 8 patties that are about 2 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick.
- Over medium-high heat, heat olive oil in a skillet/pan. Put the salmon patties in the pan, and cook each side for 3-4 minutes or under cooked through & golden brown.
- Serve warm. Can add lemon, buffalo sauce, tartar sauce, or mayo too! Can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Rate this recipe