Harissa Roasted Carrots & Cauliflower
- 5 long carrots
- 1 cauliflower
- 5 tbsp Mina harissa
- 2 strands of chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the carrots but keep the tops.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bunches.
- In a roasting pan, drizzle olive oil on carrots & cauliflower, making sure that the veggies are evenly coated.
- Add salt & pepper to the carrots & cauliflower.
- Roast the carrots & cauliflower for 30 minutes, and remove from oven.
- Brush the veggies with harissa sauce, and place back in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Chop up the chives.
- Plate the carrots & cauliflower, and garnish with chopped chives.
Rate this recipe