Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
1 hours 0 mins
FOR THE CINNAMON MUFFINS:
- 2 cups GF all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup DateME date paste
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, softened
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
FOR THE STREUSEL TOPPING:
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup GF oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin tin. Will make about 15 large muffins.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the date paste, eggs, milk, pure vanilla extract, and butter. Stir well.
- Fold in chocolate chips if you like.
- Fill the muffin tin with batter so they are about ⅔ full.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, butter, and oats for the streusel topping. Crumbles should form.
- Top the muffin batter with the streusel topping.
- Bake the muffins for about 30 minutes.
Rate this recipe