Reese's Crustless Cheesecake
1 hours 10 mins
- 4 packages (8 oz each) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- toppings such as whipped cream, Reese's, and chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add batter to pan.
- Bake at 55 min or until center is set
- Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add whipped cream, Reese's, and chocolate sauce as desired.
Rate this recipe