White Chocolate Blondies
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, very softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup BakeGood almond flour blend (it's a cup-for-cup substitute for all-purpose flour)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ to 1 cup of white chocolate chips (I did 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper or non-stick tin foil.
- In a medium or large bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, egg, and pure vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder to bowl, and mix well.
- Fold in all of the white chocolate chips except a handful.
- Pour batter evenly into pan. Sprinkle the handful of white chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a knife/toothpick goes through cleanly. I did 22 minutes. Let the blondies cool, and then cut into squares & enjoy!
Rate this recipe