- 12 oz GF fettuccine
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Shirley J Whisk Bliss (universal cooking base; use as a base to any cream soup or sauce)
- ½ tsp granulated garlic (or ¼ tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp Shirley J Pizza and Pasta Seasoning mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan (plus extra parmesan for serving if desired)
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain pasta, and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the water, Whisk Bliss, garlic, and pizza & pasta seasoning mix. Mix thoroughly, and bring to a slow boil. Add parmesan. Stir. Makes 4.5 cups of Alfredo sauce.
- Add fettuccine to Alfredo sauce. Make sure that the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Plate the fettuccine Alfredo. Garnish with parsley, and add more parmesan on top if you like!
Rate this recipe