Healthy Brownies (No Sugar, Butter, or Oil)
- 1.5 medium bananas (½ cup mashed banana)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup yogurt (I used non-fat vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with parchment paper. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana up well. Add eggs, and mix together. Add yogurt and pure vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean from the center, they're done.
- Note that this is the healthy version (no sugar, no oil, no butter!) of my go-to brownie recipe ! If you want the full sugar & butter version, then use this brownie recipe 🙂 You can also try my healthy blondie recipe.
Rate this recipe