Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bites
1 hours 10 mins
1 hours 25 mins
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- ½ cup dairy-free butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dairy-free milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz chocolate
- ice cube tray
- I recommend cooking the flour so it isn't raw. Pour the flour in a bowl, and microwave it for a couple minutes. Or you can pour the flour on a baking sheet, and bake it for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Put 8 oz chocolate in a medium-sized bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Line the ice cube tray with melted chocolate so each hole is ⅓ full with chocolate.
- Put ice cube tray in freezer for 5 minutes so that the chocolate hardens.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, and salt together.
- Add the milk, butter, and vanilla extract to the bowl, and mix well.
- Add the ½ cup mini chocolate chips to the bowl, and mix well.
- Fill each ice cube with cookie dough, but not all the way to the top though.
- Add melted chocolate on top. If you want the chocolate to completely cover the cookie dough bites then make sure that the melted chocolate gets to the sides of the ice cubes. If you want the cookie dough layer to show, then you don't need to do that. Make sure that the chocolate layer is smooth on top.
- Put the ice cube tray in freezer for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove the chocolate covered cookie dough bites from the ice cube tray, and enjoy!
- If you want to use almond flour instead of GF all-purpose flour, then use this recipe for edible cookie dough.
Rate this recipe