Paleo Spiced Banana Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- ¼ tbsp Tiny Little Chef inflammation buster seasoning (combination of cinnamon, turmeric, cloves, ginger, & cayenne)
- ⅛ tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp paleo chocolate chips
- maple syrup
- extra toppings: sliced banana, chocolate chips, inflammation buster seasoning
- In a small bowl, mash the banana well.
- Add two eggs to bowl, and mix well.
- Add baking powder and inflammation buster seasoning to bowl, and mix well.
- Add non-stick cooking spray or butter to pan.
- Pour pancake batter onto hot greased griddle, making 8-10 small pancakes.
- Sprinkle any loose toppings such as the chocolate chips over the top of the pancakes as the first side cooks.
- Transfer the stack of pancakes to a plate, and top with sliced banana, chocolate chips, a sprinkle of inflammation buster seasoning, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Rate this recipe