Mini Creme Cookie Cheesecakes
- 16 chocolate creme cookies (10 for bottom, 6 for filling)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin tin with liners.
- Place one whole chocolate creme cookie at the bottom of 10 muffin-lined cups.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese and granulated sugar. Add in sour cream, egg, and pure vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Chop up the 6 other chocolate creme cookies. Fold in chopped cookies to cheesecake batter.
- Divide batter evenly between the ten muffin liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove the mini cheesecakes from oven, and let them cool completely before refrigerating. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, you can remove the paper liners. Store the mini cheesecakes in an airtight container in the fridge.
Rate this recipe