Summer Pasta Salad
- Mann's Fresh Vegetables Monterey risotto nourish bowl with butternut squash, kale, kohlrabi, & brown rice
- 8 oz GF pasta
- 7 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 4-8 oz Italian dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a large pot, boil water. You can also add salt.
- Once the water boils, stir in the pasta. Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cook pasta for about 9-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, Monterey risotto nourish bowl, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour Italian dressing over salad. Add salt & pepper & red pepper flakes.
- Toss and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Once you're ready to serve it, toss it and top with red pepper flakes.
Rate this recipe