Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookie Stuffed Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Gradually add dry mix.
- Beat to moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into an 8x8 pan.
- Carefully lay 9 of the cookies in 3 rows and 3 columns, and lightly press the cookies into the batter.
- Top the pan with the second half of the brownie mix.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into 9 large brownies and then cut each brownie into halves so you are left with 18 brownies.
Dessert, Cookies, Brownies
Rate this recipe