Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookie Stuffed Brownies
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 9 Glutino chocolate vanilla creme cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick aluminum foil. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour half of the batter into an 8x8 pan.
- Carefully lay 9 of the cookies in 3 rows and 3 columns, and lightly press the cookies into the batter.
- Top the pan with the second half of the brownie mix.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into 9 large brownies and then cut each brownie into halves so you are left with 18 brownies.
Dessert, Cookies, Brownies
Rate this recipe