24 hours 0 mins
24 hours 10 mins
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- rainbow sprinkles
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips. Microwave for about 30 seconds, and stir. Repeat. Microwave for additional 15 second intervals until the white chocolate is nearly all melted. I did 90 seconds total. Stir well.
- Add pure vanilla extract to bowl. Stir well.
- Add some of the rainbow sprinkles, and fold them in quickly and gently. Be careful not to over stir.
- Pour mixture evenly into pan. Add a generous amount of rainbow sprinkles on top of the fudge before it hardens.
- Put pan in fridge overnight.
- Once the funfetti fudge has set, remove the fudge + parchment paper from the pan. Cut into cubes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Rate this recipe