Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownies
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup GF flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 9 large peanut butter cups (I used Reese's 0.75oz cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour half of the batter into an 8x8 baking pan.
- Carefully lay 9 peanut butter cups in 3 rows and 3 columns, and lightly press the PB cups into the batter.
- Top the pan with the second half of the brownie batter.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Once cool, cut the brownies to make 9 large brownie pieces and then cut each brownie into halves so you are left with 18 brownies.
Rate this recipe