- 2 cups apples (2-3 apples depending on size), peeled & cut into small pieces or shredded
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or dried
- ½ cup Brummel & Brown organic buttery yogurt spread, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups GF flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and line a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine apples and sugar. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Add walnuts and cranberries.
- Then add eggs and buttery yogurt spread.
- In a second bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir the flour mixture into apple mixture until the mixture is moist.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups two-thirds full. Makes about 21 muffins.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
Rate this recipe