Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Squash with Almond Butter, Pecans, & Cranberries
1 hours 0 mins
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts cut into halves
- 1 butternut squash cut into cube-like pieces
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp Barney Butter bare smooth almond butter
- 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- salt & pepper to taste
- water (to thin if needed)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and squash on a baking tray and drizzle with oil (about 3 tbsp).
- Season them with salt & pepper.
- Roast until golden for about 40 minutes.
- While the Brussels sprouts & squash roast, mix together the almond butter, olive oil (1 tbsp), and maple syrup in a large bowl.
- Add water if needed to thin the sauce.
- When the Brussels sprouts & squash are done roasting, add them to the large sauce bowl.
- Mix well until they are coated evenly.
- Add in the cranberries & pecans, and serve.
Rate this recipe