Apple Honey Mustard Panini
- 4 slices of gluten-free bread (I used cinnamon raisin bread)
- ¼ cup Mr. Spice honey mustard
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices of cheese (I used American cheese)
- Preheat panini press on medium heat, or use a skillet.
- Spread honey mustard evenly on the inside of two of the slices.
- Layer apple slices and cheese on two slices of bread. Add two other slices of bread on top. This recipe makes 2 sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches in panini press for 4-5 minutes or until the bread has toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the sandwich, and enjoy while warm. You can even dip the sandwich in more honey mustard!
Rate this recipe