Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- 10 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup GF all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup GF oats
- 4 to 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain M&M's (can use regular sized or mini)
- I recommend cooking the flour so it isn't raw. Pour the flour in a bowl, and microwave it for a couple minutes. Or you can pour the flour on a baking sheet, and bake it for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add flour and salt to bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in oats.
- Add 4 oz of cream cheese to bowl. Make sure the cream cheese is softened - I heated the cream cheese up in the microwave to make it softer. Mix together.
- Fold in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- If you want the consistency to be smoother and dip-like, add up to 4 more oz of softened cream cheese to bowl. Mix well.
- Enjoy monster cookie dough straight from the bowl or use dippers like pretzels and sliced apples.
- If you want to bake monster cookies then use this monster cookie recipe.
Rate this recipe