- 14 Undercover Snacks crispy quinoa chocolate snacks
- 28 pieces of candy corn
- 14 candy eyes
- 4 red M&M's
- Add frosting in between two of the chocolate snacks to make a sandwich. This will be the turkey head. Makes 7 turkeys.
- Place 4 candy corn into the frosting at the top of the chocolate snack as the turkey feathers.
- Carefully use a knife to cut red M&Ms into halves.
- Add a dot of frosting to the back of the candy eyes and halved red M&M aka beak, and place them on the chocolate snack.
- Repeat until you have your turkey squad!
Rate this recipe