Sugar Free Sugar Cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine stevia blend & butter.
- Add in egg, and then add in pure vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Wrap cookie dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Form 20 small balls with the cookie dough.
- Place cookies on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Once the cookies cool, you can drizzle some sugar-free chocolate on the cookies if desired.
Rate this recipe