Lemon Broccolini on Pesto Pizza
- 1 GF pizza crust
- 6 oz Broccolini® by Mann's Fresh Vegetables
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- half of a lemon + 1 lemon slice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 oz pesto
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 leaves of basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the Broccolini on a lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle avocado oil on the broccolini, plus a lemon squeeze. Sprinkle salt & pepper on Broccolini.
- Roast Broccolini for 10-15 minutes.
- On the GF pizza crust, spread a layer of pesto and then a layer of cheese.
- Add a lemon slice to center of pizza crust.
- Lay the roasted Broccolini on the pizza crust.
- Cook pizza for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and add sun-dried tomatoes and basil to pizza.
Rate this recipe