Strawberry Banana Protein Muffins
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- ½ cup yogurt (I used plain Greek yogurt)
- ¼ cup milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- ½ cup DIOXYME strawberry whey protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash 2 bananas with a fork.
- Add egg, yogurt, milk, and vpure anilla extract to bowl. Mix with a fork until smooth.
- In another medium-sized bowl, use a spatula to combine the flour, strawberry whey protein powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients, and mix just enough to combine.
- Add chopped strawberries to bowl, and stir a few times.
- Put the batter evenly into 12 muffin tin. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool for about 5 minutes before carefully removing from tin. They should come out easily, and you can use a spoon to help remove them.
Rate this recipe