Peanut Butter Cups
- 3.5 oz + 3.5 oz chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1.5 tbsp powdered confectioners sugar (optional)
- Add 6 cupcake liners to muffin tin.
- Melt 3.5 oz of chocolate. I did 2 bursts of 30 sec in the microwave.
- Add a thin & even layer of melted chocolate to the bottom of each cupcake liner. Place muffin tin in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth. The powdered sugar is optional if you prefer to have less sugar.
- Melt another 3.5 oz of chocolate. I did 2 bursts of 30 sec in the microwave.
- Take the muffin tin out of freezer, and add a dollop of peanut butter sugar mixture on top of the chocolate. Smooth the peanut butter out with a spoon. If you don't want peanut butter to show from the outside of the peanut butter cup, then don't spread the peanut butter all the way to the edge. Place muffin tin in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add more melted chocolate on top. Make sure they are even since they will start to harden quickly. Place muffin tin in freezer for 15 minutes or until it hardens.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.
Rate this recipe