- 1.5 cup GF graham cracker crumbs (usually ends up being 1 box of graham crackers)
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 bag (9 oz) of Lily's Sweets baking chips (chocolate chips)
- 1 Lily's Sweets salted almond milk chocolate bar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup walnuts and/or pecans
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add non-stick tin foil to 8x8 inch baking pan or grease the pan very well.
- Melt butter. In a bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread graham cracker crumb butter mixture to bottom of baking pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the whole pan, followed by white chocolate chips, and then peanuts.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut evenly over the whole pan.
- Add walnuts/pecans and pieces of chocolate bar over the whole pan.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Cool completely before cutting.
Rate this recipe