Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 4 cups of white chocolate chips (or 24 oz)
- 1 cup of Teddie Peanut Butter
- mini peanut butter cups (I used an 8 oz bag of Reese's mini PB cups)
- Put the peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Microwave the bowl at 30 second intervals until melted. I ended up doing 75 seconds.
- Stir the peanut butter chocolate batter well.
- Line an 8x8 pan with tin-foil.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and use a spatula to even it out.
- Place the peanut butter cups on the batter, and press them gently into the batter. Note that the PB cups don't need to be all the way in the batter.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Cut the fudge carefully into squares.
Rate this recipe