Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup red bell peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup carrot, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dill weed
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- dippers such as cucumber slices, baby carrots, & sliced bell pepper
- Once everything is chopped and ready to go, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well together.
- Put in the fridge for at least a few hours before serving so that all the flavors combine.
- Serve with cucumber slices, baby carrots, and sliced bell pepper. Store in fridge covered.
Rate this recipe