Chick Deviled Eggs
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- Glutino vegetable crackers
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup mustard
- black olives
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- When cool, carefully peel the eggs and cut them in half with one part being ⅔ of the full egg and the second part being ⅓ of the full egg.
- Remove the yolk from each of the eggs, and put the yolks in a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolk into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add mayo and mustard to bowl with crumbled yolks, and mix well.
- Put yolk mixture into piping bag or a Ziploc bag with a small angled hole in one of the ends.
- Place the larger part of each hard-boiled egg onto a cracker, and add yolk mixture to each of the eggs.
- Add carrots for nose & black olives for eyes and then carrot sticks for legs.
Appetizers, Food Art, Vegetables, Eggs
Rate this recipe