Berry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
FOR THE SALAD:
- 4 oz fresh spinach
- handful of strawberries, slices into halves or quarters
- handful of blackberries
- handful of blueberries
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 slice of red onion, cut into half rings
- handful of chopped pecans
- handful of feta cheese
- cracked black pepper
FOR THE BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place fresh spinach on plate or bowl. Add sliced strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries on top of spinach. Add sliced avocado. Add red onion.
- Sprinkle pecans and feta cheese all over the salad. Add cracked black pepper over salad.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add dijon mustard and salt & pepper. Mix well.
- When ready to eat the salad, drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette all over the berry spinach salad. If you want a larger salad, then you can double or triple the ingredient amounts.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe