Salted Caramel Drizzled Brownies
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp Amoretti salted caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour batter into 8x8 baking pan.
- After pouring the brownie batter into the pan, drizzle 2 tbsp of the salted caramel syrup over the batter. Swirl caramel throughout the batter with a knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- The salted caramel syrup should soak into the brownies as they bake. You can then drizzle another tbsp of salted caramel syrup across the baked brownies.
Rate this recipe