Berry Ice Cream Cookie Cups
- 2 ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Snoqualmie Ice Cream mixed berry ice cream
- big handful of blueberries
- a few raspberries
- a few blackberries
- a few strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, and line cupcake liners in a muffin pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Gradually add flour & beat until well-blended.
- Fold in in chocolate chips.
- Place a big spoonful of cookie dough into each cupcake liner in muffin pan. Don't press down on the cookie dough too hard - the cookie dough doesn't have to be perfectly fitted into the liner.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and immediately make a shallow indentation in center of each baked cookie cup using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and remove cookie cups from pan.
- Add a spoonful of ice cream to each cookie cup.
- Add berries to each ice cream-filled cookie cup.
- Makes about 15 cookie cups.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe